Welcome to our Productized Profits review.
Digital marketing has become a crucial aspect of every modern business and one that has a lot of courses available to start creating an online presence and attracting new customers.
Basically, in this blog post, we will be reviewing "Productized Profits", a digital marketing program introduced by Growth Cave, which is a digital marketing agency created by Lucas Lee Tyson. The agency alongisde this program helps local businesses get new clients with marketing tactics.
The Productized Profits program promises to enhance the ability of a company to gain more clients and increase online sales.
Certainly, our review will cover the course's content, who is the creator, its cost if there are any potential hidden expenses, we will also answer if we think is a scam, what customer feedback does it has, as well as its pros and cons.
Finally, we will provide our final verdict to help you make an informed decision and decide if your precious time and money are worth investing in this course.
NOTE: scroll down if you'd prefer to watch a video!
For full transparency, you need to know that I am NOT an affiliate of the product being reviewed on this page and have no connection with its creator. That said, there may be other affiliate links on this page, and if you purchase something as a result of clicking one of them, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you). However, you can be sure that I only recommend products that I believe are high quality. Also note that my results with affiliate marketing are not typical and your results may vary, indeed you may make nothing at all!
What is Productized Profits?
Productized Profits is a course that teaches individuals how to build their own ad agency and get clients results.
While running an agency may seem like a good way to start an online business, it involves numerous complicated elements, such as prospecting, sales, media buying, copywriting, design, email marketing, and automation.
But course-members may offer "plug-and-play" campaigns and "pre-built templates" to simplify the process.
Who is Lucas Lee Tyson?
Lucas Lee Tyson started his digital marketing career at the tender age of 15 and eventually founded his own agency, Growth Cave, which helps local businesses get new clients through Facebook ads.
Eventually, he learned online marketing through various resources, including Facebook, Google, and YouTube.
His agency started offering the program called Productized Profits, which has gained recognition.
Lucas aims to make his agency the largest provider of digital marketing training and consulting on Facebook and YouTube ads in the US within the next three years.
Furthermore, he started his business with only $10 in his bank account and credit card debt, but his ambition drives him to success.
What does Productized Profits cost?
The Growth Cave online course has two payment options: a one-time payment of $1,497 for lifetime access, or three payments of $597 each for lifetime access.
Generally, the course is expensive, which is typical for lead generation online courses. While the price may be justifiable, it can still be expensive, particularly for those new to making money online.
What's in Productized Profits?
The Productized Profits program has six educational modules, which is comparatively shorter than other lead generation courses.
Each module is designed to be completed within a week, making it a total of six weeks for the entire course. Here's a breakdown of what each module contains:
- Module 1: This module aims to help you adopt the right mindset needed to build a successful lead generation business. It focuses on "hard-wiring" your brain patterns, eliminating fears and doubts, and setting you up for eventual success.
- Module 2: This module teaches you how to find the right niche for your lead generation business and stand out from the competition. It also shows you how to bring value to your business, giving it a reasonable price point for the services you offer.
- Module 3: In this module, you'll learn automation strategies to obtain contacts from your new potential clientes. The platforms used to contact new clientes are LinkedIn, Facebook and Cold emailing, and they provide proven templates.
- Module 4: This module teaches you how to land clients, including scripts for cold calling and how to change your mindset to be more effective while closing.
- Module 5: This module focuses on tools for expansion, customer management and expansion. Some of the tools shown on this model are Google sheets, Loom and Zapier.
Additionally, Productized Profits membership provides several resources, including a 3-month subscription to the Client Bolt software, access to a private Facebook group, eligibility for mentorship programs, and "Done-For-You" sales funnels, script templates, and other automation services.
Are there any additional or hidden costs?
Although the Productized Profits program does not have any undisclosed costs, it is worth mentioning that running a successful ad agency may involve additional expenses.
Consequently, some of these costs may include paid advertising campaigns to reach a wider audience, investing in advanced software tools and resources for lead generation, hiring freelancers or employees to delegate specific tasks, and setting up legal agreements and contracts to protect your business.
Altogether, it's important to keep in mind that while the Productized Profits course provides valuable knowledge and resources, additional costs may still be necessary to build a thriving ad agency.
Is Productized Profits a scam?
No, I wouldn't say that Productized Profits is a scam.
Lucas Lee Tyson is an expert in digital marketing and his agency, Growth Cave, offers valuable services. Growth Cave's Social Media Marketing Agency (SMMA) strives to assist people in establishing a lucrative digital marketing business.
Henceforth, Productized Profits, the training program by Growth Cave, has produced numerous success stories, though it is relatively expensive.
While Productized Profits is not a scam and making money through their program is possible, the process is can be challenging.
Unquestionably, it requires a significant amount of upfront work, success is not guaranteed, and running an agency is primarily active income, which is not passive.
If you are seeking passive or semi-passive income to live on your own terms and travel the world, this may not be the right path for you.
Are there any Productized Profits complaints?
Growth Cave, the digital marketing agency of Lucas Lee Tyson and the creator of the program "Productized Profits" has a 4.7 star rating on Trustpilot, which is pretty good. That said, the 6% of their ratings that are 1 star do give some cause for concern.
Some of these negative reviews mention the program's high cost, which is 5 times that of their competition.
Additionally, some customers claimed to have been misled by the sales associate, who they say claimed that making six figures with the program was easy.
However, in reality, the process is complicated and requires a strong business background, a clear understanding of YouTube ads and metrics, and an additional $2,000 investment in ad spend.
Moreover, the program seems to require a list of personal contacts, including friends, family, and vendors, to market the course.
Some negative reviews report that the program's refund policy is vague, and Growth Cave's sales associates are non-transparent and unscrupulous.
Clients also complain that they are locked out of the program even after paying for it.
One reviewer compared the program to an MLM business model and called it a waste of money.
Therefore, it is important to research thoroughly before investing in any program that promises a quick and easy path to success.
Productized Profits Pros & Cons
- Lucas Lee Tyson has a great deal of expertise in digital marketing.
- Growth Cave's Social Media Marketing Agency (SMMA) can assist individuals in creating a profitable digital marketing business.
- The Productized Profits training program by Growth Cave has produced numerous success stories.
- Growth Cave's services and training program offer valuable knowledge and assistance.
- There is the potential to make money through the program.
- The program is relatively expensive.
- Running an agency is primarily active income, and thus may not be suitable for those seeking passive or semi-passive income.
- You will have to find and service customers with this business model: definitely not suitable for introverts.
- Money back guarantee is action based, so you need to prove you've done the work and not profited the required amount, to get your refund.
- There may be additional costs required to run a successful agency.
Productized Profits review verdict
All in all, we believe there are better ways to make a living online.
After reviewing the Productized Profits course by Lucas Lee-Tyson, it is clear that it offers a comprehensive program for those interested in building a lead generation business through an ad agency.
However, the course is expensive, and running an effective agency requires hands-on work and attention to detail, despite the marketing of the course as a simple and passive income business.
Additionally, while the course provides valuable knowledge and resources, there may be additional costs required to build a thriving ad agency.
Overall, while Productized Profits is not a scam, there are many different, easier, and quicker ways to make money online.
Thank you for reading our Productized Profits review. We hope it has helped some in your decision making process.
Have a blessed day!