Welcome to our FullStaq Marketer review. Fullstaq Marketer is a collection of affiliate marketing courses created by Keala Kanae. In this review, we will cover the key points of the courses, including the price, pros and cons, and the overall verdict.
We will also discuss the target audience, the reputation of the instructor, student reviews, and the course structure.
Additionally, we will touch on the praise and criticism the courses have received, as well as other important information to consider before joining.
Finally, we will provide our recommendation on whether or not to join FullStaq Marketer and suggest alternative courses for those interested in learning about affiliate marketing.
NOTE: scroll down if you'd prefer to watch a video!
What is Fullstaq Marketer?
Fullstaq Marketer is a series of courses that focus on affiliate marketing. It is created by Keala Kanae and is the the successor to AWOL Academy, which closed its doors back in 2019. The courses have received some negative reviews due to questionable marketing tactics and the presence of MLM vibes.
It is not clear what specific topics are covered in the courses, however the Business Launch Challenge sales material suggests that you'll be using paid traffic. This will presumably be Facebook Ads, which Keala uses heavily himself.
The price includes a $39 Business Launch Challenge, with additional costs and upsells being offered. The effectiveness and quality of the training is uncertain, with some students finding it decent before upsells and others advising against Fullstaq Marketer.
Who is Keala Kanae?
Keala Kanae is the instructor and creator of FullStaq Marketer, a series of courses focused on affiliate marketing. Kanae has received negative reviews from students and has been described as controversial due to his marketing tactics and the presence of MLM vibes in his courses. Kanae is known for offering upsell-heavy training and has faced accusations of not being transparent with students.
What does Fullstaq Marketer cost?
FullStaq Marketer offers one entry level course: the Business Launch Challenge.
Their website also lists something called FullStaq Accelerator, but when you click on it, it just links to the Business Launch Challenge sales page.
The Business Launch Challenge costs $39.
There is at least one high ticket upsell, that is sold for $10-15,000.
What's in Fullstaq Marketer?
The Business Launch Challenge is really the only course that there's much information available on, as other products within FullStaq Marketer require you to contact the sales/support team before getting more information about them.
The Business Launch Challenge is an intensive three day live event that you're encouraged to get the time off work to attend.
There's limited information given about the precise content, but based on feedback from attendees, we can piece together that it centers on setting up your funnels and then running paid traffic to them.
Although it's not directly stated on the sales page, you'll be running traffic to Fullstaq Marketer offers as an affiliate.
You're then going to be pitched on Keala's high ticket offering that costs $10-15,000.
Are there any additional or hidden costs?
The sales page suggests that there's an additional cost of around $100 for tools. This will presumably be Clickfunnels. And if that's the case, they fail to mention that this is a recurring cost of $97.
Then there's the upsells.
There is reportedly little support or training available after the three day event, unless you opt to purchase one of the high ticket upsells.
Is Fullstaq Marketer a scam?
No, I wouldn't say that Fullstaq Marketer is a scam. That said, there are a few doubts surrounding transparency, additional costs, and pushy up selling.
Are there any Fullstaq Marketer complaints?
Some common complaints about Fullstaq Marketer include:
- MLM vibe: It is mentioned that Fullstaq Marketer has a "MLM vibe," which may be off-putting to some people. MLM, or multi-level marketing, is a business model that relies on a network of distributors to sell a product or service. MLM has a controversial reputation and is often associated with pyramid schemes, in which the primary focus is on recruiting new members rather than selling the product or service.
- Questionable marketing tactics: Keala Kanae, the creator of Fullstaq Marketer, is described as having a reputation for using questionable marketing tactics, which may include hidden or undisclosed costs.
- Lack of transparency: Some students felt slighted when they realized that the course primarily teaches students how to promote Fullstaq Marketer itself, which was not made transparent to them before signing up.
- Upsells: It is noted that there are additional costs and upsells associated with Fullstaq Marketer, but the details on these are not readily available. This lack of transparency may be a source of frustration for some students.
My Facebook friend, Adrian, wasn't enamored by the course which he attended, as you can see by his report below.
Fullstaq Marketer Pros & Cons
Fullstaq Marketer Pros:
- Low price to start: The Business Launch Challenge, one of Fullstaq Marketer's courses, is only $39 at the time of writing.
- Somewhat decent training: The Business Launch Challenge is described as having somewhat decent training before the upsells.
Fullstaq Marketer Cons:
- MLM vibe: Fullstaq Marketer is described as having a "MLM vibe," which may be off-putting to some people.
- Expensive upsells: There are additional costs and upsells associated with Fullstaq Marketer, the highest being $10-15,000
- Lack of transparency: Some students felt slighted when they realized that the course primarily teaches students how to promote Fullstaq Marketer itself, which was not made clear to them before signing up.
Fullstaq Marketer review verdict
Overall, the Business Launch Challenge may be potentially decent, but it is recommended to steer clear of the other offerings.
All in all, there are better ways to learn about affiliate marketing.