Welcome to our EcomBabes review.
In today's fast-paced world, making money online has become a popular way for people of all ages to earn extra income or even replace their full-time job.
Because with so many opportunities available, it's easy to get overwhelmed and unsure where to start.
That's why it's crucial to specialize in the right area and choose the right course that will guide you toward success.
Accordingly, one such course is EcomBabes, created by Courtney Fletcher, which claims to teach you everything you need to know about creating a successful dropshipping store.
In this review, we'll dive deep into EcomBabes, discussing its cost, what's included, hidden costs, and online reviews, among other things, to help you make an informed decision about this course. So let's get started!
NOTE: scroll down if you'd prefer to watch a video!
For full transparency, you need to know that I am NOT an affiliate of the product being reviewed on this page and have no connection with its creator. That said, there may be other affiliate links on this page, and if you purchase something as a result of clicking one of them, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you). However, you can be sure that I only recommend products that I believe are high quality. Also note that my results with affiliate marketing are not typical and your results may vary, indeed you may make nothing at all!
What is EcomBabes?
EComBabes is a 6-week training course specifically designed for female entrepreneurs who are looking to launch or scale their e-commerce store.
Moreover, the course is aimed at beginners as well as experienced entrepreneurs who require help with expanding their business. The training is clear, easy-to-follow, and covers all aspects of e-commerce.
However, the course is not significantly different from other dropshipping courses, and it requires a significant amount of effort and time to succeed.
Correspondingly, the course promises a laptop lifestyle, but the reality is that dropshipping is not a passive business model, and success requires constantly searching for new products, creating ads, and testing and tweaking until breaking even.
This can be a stressful and time-consuming process, and there are no shortcuts to success.
Who is Courtney Fletcher?
Courtney Fletcher is the founder of ecombabes.com, an online community that provides resources, support, and education for women looking to start or grow their eCommerce businesses.
Courtney grew up in New England and was encouraged to pursue a career in the corporate world, but realized that she was more interested in sports than academics.
Courtney's desire to be successful and wealthy led her to drop out of college and pursue entrepreneurship.
Henceforth, she claims to have gone from being a broke college dropout to launching a 7-figure store that made her $24,000 a day, although the name of the store and this claim could not be verified.
Courtney also has a YouTube channel where she interviews eCom Babe members and discusses her methods for success. However, there is no information available about Courtney Fletcher's net worth.
What does EcomBabes cost?
The Ecombabes course cost is currenly unknown, as it's revealed during a one-on-one phone call if you are interested in learning more about the course.
In our experience, courses sold by phone tend to be in the $3k and upwards range. The TrustPilot reviewer mentions that she was quoted $3800, and her review was posted April 2023.
What's in EcomBabes?
EcomBabes is an online course that offers a 6-week training program for entrepreneurs who want to learn how to start and scale their e-commerce businesses.
The course is available in video format and is suitable for both beginners and experienced entrepreneurs.
The course is divided into six modules.
- The first module is about mindset and foundation, which focuses on the importance of having the right mindset for business and life. This module also helps you to identify your goals and passion to sustain you through the challenges of running an e-commerce business.
- The second module is about the new age of e-commerce and covers the foundations of e-commerce, such as choosing a niche, product research, and building your online boutique. The third module is about 7-figure store anatomy, which is all about marketing and sales. It covers topics like buying a domain, creating ads, marketing your online boutique, and more.
- The fourth module is about setting up social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram, which are great platforms to get new customers. You will also learn the importance of getting, understanding, and using customer data to develop a strong connection with your customers.
- The fifth module is about connective e-commerce, which is about "marrying" dropshipping and affiliate marketing. This module teaches you how to start small and scale up once you have your own formula for success.
- The final module is about scaling to 6 and 7 figures with ads. Here, you will learn how to create compelling Facebook ads that generate sales in your e-commerce store. There are also bonus videos that cover topics like email marketing, product research, and others to build on what you have learned.
In addition to the training materials, eComBabes offers regular updates to keep the course information relevant and fitting in the fast-paced e-commerce industry.
Likewise, there are also live weekly coaching sessions hosted by Courtney herself, where you can attend a twice-a-week live Q&A session and an affiliate marketing training on Wednesdays.
The course also includes access to a Facebook coaching group where you can learn from Courtney and the whole community.
Overall, eComBabes offers a comprehensive training program for entrepreneurs who want to start and scale their e-commerce businesses. The course covers everything from mindset to marketing and provides ongoing support through coaching and a community of like-minded entrepreneurs.
Are there any additional or hidden costs?
Regarding the course, there are no additional costs mentioned. However, the course price is not fully disclosed on the website and can only be known by booking a call, which should be taken into consideration.
Nonetheless, it's important to note that there may be other costs to running a dropshipping business, such as domain fees, marketing expenses, ad costs, and product sourcing costs.
It's essential to evaluate these potential expenses before starting the business to ensure that it's financially viable.
Is EcomBabes a scam?
No, I wouldn't say that EcomBabes is a scam.
The EcomBabes course is not a scam and has a considerable number of members, with over 7500 members in the EcomBabes Facebook group.
Meanwhile, Courtney, the course creator, provides weekly support calls to assist members with their online store in addition to comprehensive training.
Particularly, some people may consider the course a scam because they are unfamiliar with Courtney Fletcher, but she prefers to focus on her students rather than seeking the spotlight.
The EcomBabes course is a good choice for women interested in creating a legitimate online business.
Are there any EcomBabes complaints?
EcomBabes has a 3.2 star rating on Trustpilot, which is pretty good. That said, the 100% of their ratings that are 1 star do give some cause for concern.
After conducting online research for EcomBabes, we only found one review on Trustpilot, which was a one-star review by a woman named Kelly, whose husband is Stephen.
Specifically, she explained that she listened to a promo video on Instagram by Courtney Fletcher for training on starting an online store and then signed up for a 30-minute interview with Nina, the salesperson.
Kelly was not satisfied with the information provided by Nina and the lack of knowledge she had about the program and was worried about the complete lack of information that she was given before being asked to invest $3800 blindly.
Additionally, she also expressed her concerns about the high investment cost, the program's lack of transparency, and the fact that they were recruiting women with little or no experience or business knowledge.
Kelly recommended free YouTube videos on how to start a Shopify store, dropshipping, organic and paid advertising instead of the eCom Babes course.
EcomBabes Pros & Cons
- Comprehensive training: EcomBabes offers a comprehensive 6-week training program that covers all aspects of e-commerce, from mindset to marketing, making it a valuable resource for beginners and experienced entrepreneurs alike.
- Ongoing support: The course provides ongoing support through live weekly coaching sessions, a Facebook group, and regular updates to keep the information relevant in the fast-paced e-commerce industry.
- Created by a successful entrepreneur: The course was created by Courtney Fletcher, who claims to have launched a 7-figure store that made her $24,000 a day, providing students with insights from a successful entrepreneur.
- Targeted towards female entrepreneurs: The course is aimed at female entrepreneurs, providing a supportive and inclusive community for women looking to start or grow their e-commerce businesses.
- Connective e-commerce module: EcomBabe's "connective e-commerce" module teaches you how to "marry" dropshipping and affiliate marketing, allowing you to start small and scale up once you have your own formula for success.
- High cost: may be prohibitively expensive for some people.
- Thin Profit Margins: Dropshipping typically offers lower profit margins compared to traditional retail or wholesale models. Since you're not buying products in bulk, you miss out on volume discounts, and the cost of dropshipping services can eat into your profits.
- Intense Competition: The ease of entry into dropshipping means that there's often intense competition in popular niches. Many dropshippers are selling the same or similar products, which can make it challenging to stand out.
- Inventory and Stock Issues: Because you don't control your inventory, you may run into issues where a supplier runs out of stock on a popular item. This can lead to delays in order fulfillment and customer dissatisfaction.
- Quality Control: You have limited control over the quality of the products you sell. If a customer receives a subpar product, it reflects poorly on your business, even if it's the supplier's fault.
- Shipping and Delivery Problems: Shipping times can be lengthy when dealing with suppliers from overseas, which can lead to customer complaints. Additionally, you may face issues with lost or damaged shipments.
EcomBabes review verdict
All in all, we believe there are better ways to make a living online.
Overall, EcomBabes by Courtney Fletcher is a legitimate course that provides valuable information about the dropshipping business. However, there are a few things to consider before signing up for the course.
Firstly, the course price is not fully disclosed on the website and can only be known by booking a call, which may not be suitable for some people.
Secondly, dropshipping is not a passive business model, and success requires constant effort and time to search for new products, create ads, and test and tweak them until breaking even.
Thirdly, while the course promises a laptop lifestyle, there are no shortcuts to success, and running a dropshipping business requires dedication and hard work.
Additionally, there may be better and easier ways to learn about dropshipping, and there are many other easier ways to make a living online. Therefore, before committing to the course, it's essential to assess if dropshipping is the right business model for you and if the course will be what you are expecting.
Thank you for reading our EcomBabes review. We hope it has helped some in your decision making process.
Have a blessed day!